Skip to product information
1 of 1

Coconut Almond Butter

Coconut Almond Butter

Regular price $12.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $12.00 USD
Sale Sold out

Indulge in the ultimate snack-time treat with Coconut Almond Butter. Delicious and healthy, this fresh almond butter is unsweetened and lightly salted for a deliciously balanced flavor that’s sure to satisfy everyone's palates. Whether you’re sticking to your diet or looking for a tasty treat, a spoonful of Coconut Almond Butter is the perfect way to add some flavor to your day. Yummo!!

Fits Paleo, Keto, Vegan, Whole 30 or the just plain foodie in us all! 

Ingredients & Allergens

Nutrition Facts Serv. Size 2 Tbsp (32g), Servings About 11, Amount Per Serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 20g (25% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (38% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0g (0% DV), Sodium 190mg (8% DV), Sugars 1g, Total Carbohydrate 5g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (10% DV), Total Sugars 1g, Includes 0g Added Sugars (0% DV) Protein 5g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 60mg (4% DV), Iron 0.9mg (6% DV), Potassium 180mg (4%), Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Ingredients Unsalted DryRoasted Almonds, Coconut Oil, Creamed Coconut (desiccated coconut meat), Sea Salt.

Allergenic Warning Contains Almonds. Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts and sunflower seeds.

  • Dairy Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Palm Oil Free
View full details