- 4 larges peaches, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons Hazelnut Butter Bliss
- Heat oven to 375
- Layer the sliced peaches in a 9 x 9 inch baking dish. Drizzle the honey over the peaches and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Gently spread the hazelnut butter over the top of the peaches. If it doesn’t cover all of the peaches it is okay, it will melt down.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Your house will smell divine!
- Remove when the hazelnut butter has become crisp and golden brown.